There is no denying the rise in popularity of conservatories, as they have now become a modernised way to have extra space. In fact, surveys reveal that many adults are planning to transform their homes by adding a conservatory to bring the outside in.
What is a conservatory?
Conservatories create more space without going to the trouble of building an extension. They create a seamless transition between home and garden, allowing you to enjoy your garden all year-round without having to worry about the weather.
Conservatories are such a big investment so it is important that you also invest in the right kind of conservatory roof. At Cliffside, we are available to help with your choice of the right roof for your home.
What are the benefits of glass roofs?
Glass roofs offer several benefits including;
- Aesthetics– Whether you live in a newbuild or an older property a glass roof is a great way to update the aesthetics of your home. Glass roofs provide homeowners with unrestricted views that naturally allow your home to feel brighter and bigger.
- Energy efficiency– Did you know that glass roofs help to lower your energy bills? This is thanks to the insulation that they provide, which effectively works to help keep the warm air in and the cold air out. A glass roof also allows natural light to flood into any space, reducing the need for artificial lighting.
- Increased property value– Are you thinking of ways to add value to your home? A new conservatory can add significant value to a property as it is a desirable feature that can set a property apart from others.
What are the benefits of tiled roofs?
Tiled roofs offer plenty of benefits if you choose to invest, including:
- Enjoyment all year round- Why would you not want to enjoy your conservatory all year round? A tiled roof allows you to enjoy your conservatory no matter the weather, because you can control the temperature, resulting in a comfortable living space.
- Better noise reduction– Tiled roofs also offer noise reduction, transforming your once noisy space into a calm and tranquil place to be.
- Versatility– Tiled conservatory roofs are available in a range of different colours, styles and designs which allow you to compliment the rest of your home’s exterior and find your perfect fit.
- Low maintenance– By adding a tiled conservatory roof you won’t need to worry about constant maintenance or replacing it any time soon.
Transform your home with a conservatory roof replacement
Replacing your old conservatory roof with a fully glazed or tiled conservatory roof is an easy and cost-effective way to modernise your home. At Cliffside Windows, we offer a range of tiled roof and fully glazed conservatory roof replacements.
Our thermally efficient tiled roof replacement options are available for all conservatory types including a Victorian conservatory, Edwardian and Lean-to styles.
We also offer solar control glass options which enable you to maximise the natural light in your conservatory . If you’re wanting low maintenance then our self-cleaning glass helps reduce the cleaning.
Why choose Cliffside Windows?
For your next double glazing home improvement project you can rely on our team that have years of experience working in Lincolnshire and the surrounding areas including; Horncastle, Sleaford, Skegness, Spalding, Gainsborough, Louth, Grantham, Bourne.