uPVC porches are simple to install, no matter which glazing, colour and extra options you choose. Wood grain finishes are available alongside the traditional colour pallet for a timber effect porch, and can be combined with a different colour on the inside to match the décor.
Obscure, textured and frosted glass options are available for privacy, while energy efficiency glass options can stop heat escaping in winter and penetrating in summer. Integrated lead and coloured designs or external Georgian bars can be added to match your property.
Our porch installation service
Cliffside can help you transform the entranceway to your home with a stunning range of uPVC porches. We have many years’ experience building top quality front porches for houses across Lincolnshire and the North East.
Cliffside can help you design and build your porch in no time at all. Porches smaller than 3 metres squared that don’t reach the edge of your property don’t even need planning permission.
Why choose Cliffside to install your front porch?
- We’re a local, reliable double glazing company established for over 50 years
- Installation service across Lincolnshire
- We can match your new porch to your existing glazing
- High performance and low maintenance uPVC and glazing
- Standard colours include white, cream, rosewood and light oak (all colours available)
- Punctual, courteous and efficient fitters
- Our products and services comply with all the latest industry standards
If you’re looking for a uPVC porch, Cliffside can help you realise your project. Contact the team today for advice or to get an idea of prices.